We are redefining the field of Private Aviation.
ON-DEMAND AIRCRAFT CHARTER
Fly when, where, and what you want with no commitment.
Our professional and service-oriented team is at your fingertips 24/7. In addition to years of experience, this team is also backed by our proprietary software which allows us to pinpoint the best value for every trip.
How much does a private jet charter cost?
The cost to charter a plane can range anywhere from $1,200 – $10,000 per billable flight hour. That range includes a wide variety of aircraft from small turboprops to the most expensive luxury business jets.
Aside from the hourly rate of the aircraft, there many factors which affect private jet charter pricing.
- Billable Flight Time – Based on the hourly rate of the aircraft and the number of flight hours.
- Fuel Surcharge – Charges vary by type of plane, distance flown and the cost of fuel.
- Crew Fees – Per diem payments, hotel fees, meals, etc.
- Landing, Handling & Incidental Fees – Charges vary by type of plane, airport and other details.
- Federal Excise Tax (FET) – Domestic flights incur a tax of 7.5% on top of all charges.