Keeping Everyone Safe During COVID-19
At Zenith Hospitality Group, the safety of our employees, clients, our customers and our community is our number one priority. As we all navigate the COVID-19 pandemic we are focused on keeping everyone safe and healthy as we all do our part to limit the spread of the virus.
We provide our teams with the most up to date safety guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention, other public health organizations along with directions specific to each location in partnership with our clients.
We stay connected and communicate frequently, reinforcing guidance for both personal hygiene, sanitation and social distancing practices as well as our necessary practices for all operations.
Most importantly, all team members are asked to stay home if they are sick or are showing any symptoms of any illness, or if they need to care for a family member.
COVID-19 OPERATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
We follow safety procedures at each location with operational guidelines for each specific role. We have established specific requirements for each individual service including valet and commercial cleaning.
- Health screening to monitor the health and well-being of our employees.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant products are available for all operations. All team members use hand sanitizer before and after the handling of keys, luggage and other items.
- Valet stands and other high traffic areas or objects are cleaned regularly with disinfectant wipes.
- We offer a virtual valet program that provides a 100% contactless valet solution from beginning to end.
- When assisting a customer with their vehicle, we wipe down all vehicle touch points, including key fobs, steering wheels, gear shifts, & door handles.
- Where possible our teams are maintaining proper distance between self and guest, following the 6-foot social distancing recommendations.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided to all team members including masks and gloves.
- In our shuttle operations we implement social distancing practices by transporting a smaller group of guests (half capacity) and/or making additional trips for larger groups. We frequently wipe down seats, handrails and other commonly touched areas with disinfecting wipes and provide hand sanitizer in each vehicle.
If you are a client of Zenith Hospitality Group and would like to discuss COVID-19, please contact us today. For updates from CDC, please see the following links: